Some beautiful and important lines from the book, 'The Zahir'

'The Zahir' is a bestseller book of Paolo Coelho. In Arabic, 'The Zahir' means 'the obvious' or 'conspicuous' . The novel's story is about a successful novelist who is obessed with finding his wife Esther, who has disappeared from his life leaving him bereft of meaning.

Some beautiful lines from the book "The Zahir" by Paolo Coelho: 

1. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.Don't expect to get anything back,don't expect recognition for your efforts, don't expect your genius to be discovered or your love to be understood. 

2. The important things always stay;what we lose are the things we thought were important but which are, in fact, useless

3. You need a bit of joy in your miserable life.Suffering occurs when we want other people to love us in the way we imagine we want to be loved.

4. We pretend to be strong because we are weak.

5. I don't regret the difficulties I experienced ; I think they helped me to become the person I am today. 

6. Distance only made our love grow stronger  and showed us how important we were to each other. 

7. When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive -I'll find love again. 

8. False friends only appear at difficult times,with their sad,supportive faces.

9. When I had nothing more to lose,I was given everything. 

10. When we try to control love, it destroys us.When we try to imprison love,it enslaves us.When we try to understand love,it leaves us feeling lost and confused. 

11. Sometimes in the silence of our hearts,we say to ourselves :"How good it would be to be free,to have no commitments."

12. We all want commitment.Love is a disease no one wants to get rid of.Those who catch it never try to get better and those who suffer don't wish to be cured.

13-My prayer would be answered.

Post a Comment

It’s all about friendly conversation here. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your commnts here. Keep it polite and on topic. You may need to refresh before your comment shows up!

Previous Post Next Post